Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Break
what i did over break was just stay home most of the time i did not want to travel this time. I was  just playing GTA and black ops online. there was not much soccer games because of the holiday. i went to the mountains and there was lots of snow. i also went to some winter fest. there was a lot of carnival games and then they had snow and a ice slide and also a place where you can ice skate. Some movies that i watched were Star Wars Rouge and also Why Him. I played a little of soccer on my free time and i also watched some of my favorite soccer teams games. There were a lot of ctr choices that i made some of them were helping my family at home helping them with the food and also setting everything for the Christmas dinner we had.               

















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment