Friday, January 20, 2017

Professional Soccer Player


  1. My passion is soccer i really like to play soccer and it is something that i been doing for a while now. It is my passion because there many cool things in soccer. Some of things that i like to do in soccer are shoot freekicks, give assist to teammate and also win the game. Soccer is a game where you forget about all of your problems and you are just concentrated in the game and nothing else.
  2. I can make this my passion by playing soccer in high school and getting a scholarship by playing soccer and also having my grades good. Also you can just get known or scouted by a good team then after that then maybe even a bigger team will get you and then play professional.
  3. No education is required
  4. You have to have good control on the ball, lots of pace, and lots of finishing or defending. You have to have a good attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment